Embark on a cruise like no other with award-winning Fantasea Adventure Cruising!
Our expedition cruise takes you to the most iconic Australian destinations. Travel in the footsteps of Australia’s earliest inhabitants and the first European explorers who came ashore on this stunning stretch of coast. Our purpose-built ocean-going thoroughbred vessel will carry you past the grandeur of the coastal cliffs, Bondi Beach and the famous south coast surf breaks. We will show you where Australia was first claimed for the crown and deliver you to the pristine sand of a secluded beach in Australia’s oldest national park.
All this… and more… in one value packed day cruise, topped off with a lunch with a view!
- Cruise from Darling Harbour to Royal National Park and return
- Thrilling coastal cliffs cruise
- Sit down lunch
- Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House
- Sydney Institute of Marine Science and Q Station
- Fully guided
- View the first landing site of Lieutenant James Cook
- Maximum of 30 passengers
- Secluded coastal beach drop-off with time for a swim
Departing King St Wharf No. 9, Darling Harbour at 10:30am | Returning at 4:30pm
Adult $145 | Child $100 (5-15 years inclusive) | Family $390