Fantasea’s Vivid Sydney Cruise 2013
Fantasea is bringing you the best of Vivid Sydney 2013 right on the waterfront! – Join the award winning Fantasea Cruising on a grand adventure to see the spectacular sights on Sydney Harbour. For the first time in Vivid Sydney’s 5-year history, Vivid Light will be extended to Darling Harbour where the precinct will be transformed into a spectacle of dancing water fountains, water screen projection performances and dazzling light and water shows
- Your journey starts at King St Wharf 8 Darling Harbour, right in the heart of the festival (map below)
- Enjoy prime views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge as they are transformed into spectacular canvas boards of light, music and 3D projections.
- A licensed bar is available on board to keep you refreshed.
- Many cruise departure times will be running on Thursday 6.15pm, Friday and Sunday 6.15 & 8.15pm and Saturday 7.30 & 9.30pm during Vivid Sydney.
- Cruising on the opening night (Friday 24th May 2013) and closing night (Monday 10th June 2013) – Note that closing night is a Public Holiday!
- LIVE BAND – Mighty Joe & Band will be performing on Saturday 1st May. Tickets for the launch nights are selling fast!
- Make sure to wear your warm clothing as it might get cold on the water!
Relax and enjoy a choice of South Australian Angove Champagne, red or white wine , house beer or soft drink with a complimentary drink included in your ticket.
Enjoy our delectable canapé menu with all fresh, organic and seasonal ingredients that locally sourced here in Sydney.
- House made mini pork and fennel sausage rolls
- Seasonal roasted sweet potato and zucchini parcels
- Spiced lamb meatballs
- A selection of dips with organic sourdough (roast pumpkin hummus, smoked eggplant and balsamic glazed onion dip)
Tickets are on sale for $79 per person. This includes a complimentary beverage of your choice and canapes!
All ages welcome. Children under five years are FREE!